Firma

History of the company

The history of the company dates back to the year 1870, when seams of refractory clay were found near Jaroszów. An industrial enterprise started and the „Refractory clay mines in Jaroszów” were established. In 1945, the state took over the works and renamed them into „The Jaroszów Works of Refractory Materials”.

In 1995 the enterprise was transformed into a one-man company of the state property. Since 1998, it has been working as the JARO JOIN-STOCK COMPANY.

Zamknij

Ważne: Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookies.

W ramach naszej witryny stosujemy pliki cookies w celu świadczenia Państwu usług na najwyższym poziomie, w tym w sposób dostosowany do indywidualnych potrzeb. Korzystanie z witryny bez zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies oznacza, że będą one zamieszczane w Państwa urządzeniu końcowym. Możecie Państwo dokonać w każdym czasie zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies. Więcej szczegółów w naszej Polityce Cookies.